Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Computer Consultant comes to Blogging!

Everyone is talking about the fun of blogging and many of my children and friends are on the "bandwagon"! I decided since I am supposedly a computer "whiz" for my profession, that I should give it a try. I love to read everyone else's and I love to see their pictures.

Two problems-SO FAR------my pictures are all on another computer. So, I will have to learn to transfer them and I am already on the computer most of the day with my job. So, this may be a short lived adventure.

We have much excitement in our lives this month! Tara will graduate from BYU in Graphic Design, Troy will be coming home from his first year at BYU, Sally and Dave are filling up their pool, Matt is working on his own business, Amy is busy keeping up with her job and life, and I try to keep Miles and Troy H. in our lives as much as possible. Miles is just returning from Europe and Troy H. is ready for spring in Colorado.

I could back track and tell you about our past year with fun, family, trips, sports, company, etc-but, that will be too overwhelming. So, I will do this moving forward. Our first adventure of our new blogging efforts will be to add our trip to Utah for graduation. I'll give it a try. Don't hold your breath!!!

8 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Yes! I am so excited that you have a blog. If you want me to make it cute I can do it next time I'm with you or you can give me your password and I can log in and do it. Love you!

River Trout said...

WOO WOO!!! i think it is cute already. you picked the best default by far!!! PICTURES PICTURES!!

Laurel said...

I don't know Tara - Sally does some very cute blog designing. She created mine for my birthday. I love it! Welcome to blogging Christy. It's been such a fun way for me to share with my family near and far. Maybe I will see you in Utah at graduation time. Andrew is finally walking!

Marcus Lane said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Hope to see you guys soon!

Marcus & Natalie

Rachel said...

Yeah, Christy! I think you will find blogging pleasantly addicting. It will be fun to keep in touch this way. Love ya!

c said...

This is so fun! I'm glad we can all peer into each other's lives this way. Mike and I want to come visit you guys sometimes this summer and then head to AZ to see Sally and the girls! Hopefully it will all work out! Cute background!!:) you know more about this stuff than me!

dani said...

Aunt christy! Your blog is so cute! It's good to see how you're doing:) By the way, last night Clay told me that he was smarter than me and I replied, "You are not Clay." Then he said, " well I'm gonna be someday. I'm gonna be really smart like Troy." It was so cute:)

The Alvords said...

Yay for you guys getting a blog and for Tara graduating! If you are looking for ways to make your blog cute, I have a link on my blog under "our favorite websites" or something like that. Anyway, we are glad to see you guys on here!